Last Updated: April 7, 2021
Acceptance of Terms
This Site is offered and available to users in the United States who are 13 years of age or older. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you meet the foregoing eligibility requirement. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the Site.
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
This Site contains trademarks, logos, and service marks that are the property of the Foundation and other parties (the “Marks”). In order to keep these Marks distinctive, you are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose, including, but not limited to, use as metatags on other pages or sites on the internet without prior written permission of the Foundation or such third party who may own the Marks.
All information and content, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, and any software programs available on or through the Site (“Content”) is protected by copyright and other laws. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works, or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes without our prior written consent. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the Content on the Site solely to facilitate your use of the Site resources for personal and non-commercial purposes, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the Content on the Site may subject you to penalties or damages, including, but not limited to, those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity damages.
No permission is hereby granted to you to distribute, modify, post, or frame any Content without our prior written consent.
The Foundation respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe our Site infringes your intellectual property, please contact us at: [email protected]
You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Foundation, our employees or representatives, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Site or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Site.
- Share your online portal login, fail to keep your login information secure, or fail to notify the Foundation of unauthorized use of your login information.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Although this site may be linked to other sites, the Foundation is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site. The Foundation has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” ‘WHERE IS,” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND/OR ACCURACY. The Foundation expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent possible under the law, any and all liability for any infringement or other violation of intellectual property rights associated with the Site or its content.
The Foundation makes no warranty that the Site will meet your requirements or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free of errors or viruses, nor does the Foundation warrant that the results you may obtain through the Site will meet your needs or that the Foundation will correct any software defects. Any content and/or data you download or otherwise obtain through the Site comes at your own discretion and your own risk. You alone are solely responsible for any damage to your computer systems including, but not limited to, computer hardware, computer software, or connections or loss or corruption of data. No advice or information from the Foundation, whether oral or written, will create a warranty.
Limitation of Liability
By entering the Site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this site, including, but not limited to, anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction, or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or program malfunctions or any other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
The Foundation reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on the Site.
Governing Law and Forum Selection
This site is designed for use in the United States of America and is to be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States of America.
The headings appearing at the beginning of the sections contained in these Terms and Conditions have been inserted for identification and reference purposes only and shall not be used to determine the construction or interpretation of this agreement.
Email: [email protected]