We want your meeting to be successful and enjoyable. Please review our policies and procedures before making a reservation to ensure your meeting is eligible to be hosted at the Center. If you have any questions, please talk to a meeting coordinator.
The Meadows Conference Center facilities are accessible for people with physical disabilities. To ensure that room setups and other logistical arrangements will accommodate all attendees, when scheduling a reservation, groups should advise their meeting coordinator of any attendees who have special needs.
No alcohol may be served on the premises of the Meadows Conference Center. This includes spirits, wine, and beer.
With the exception of animals assisting the individuals with disabilities, we do not allow animals on site during the meetings.
Audio-visual equipment should be requested prior to the date of the meeting. Please review our meeting planning page for a complete list of available equipment.
No alcoholic, red, or dark-colored drinks may be served. We recommend colas, clear carbonated beverages, teas, lemonades, or light colored punches.
If a late cancellation or no-show occurs, all future meeting reservations scheduled prior to the no-show or late cancellation will be cancelled. Effective immediately, all future meetings will be scheduled one request at a time for a period of six (6) months following the date of the no-show or late cancellation. After the six-month period with no missed meetings or late cancellations, organizations will be allowed to schedule meetings out to allotted time.
Note that this policy applies to the entire organization related to the no-show or late cancellation, not only the specific contact who did not to provide notification.
Explanation of term “Late Cancellation:” If a meeting is cancelled, guests must notify the Meadows Conference Center a minimum of seven (7) business days before the scheduled date of the meeting. Meetings cancelled after the seven business day deadline are considered Late Cancellations.
Explanation of term “No-Show:” After a meeting reservation is confirmed, it is the guest’s responsibility to let us know if the meeting is cancelled. If there is not a request to cancel and no one from your organization arrives on the day of your reservation, we consider this action a No-Show.
Groups may use professional caterers to provide food for their meetings. Caterers must have a certificate of liability insurance on file with the Meadows Conference Center to provide food and services. This information must be made available prior to the date of the meeting. This information may be emailed to [email protected] or faxed to (214) 824-7840.
Due to significant increase in the volume of cellphones and their usage, we ask that conversations be restricted to the lobby areas in each building. This will minimize the disruption to meetings in progress and reception area activities.
A designated group representative must check in with our receptionist upon arrival and check out before leaving. The check-in process includes orientation to the Meadows Conference Center procedures and review of building logistics, e.g., restrooms and kitchens. A staff member will confirm actual attendance.
Due to supervision limitations and safety concerns, we do not reserve space for meetings where the principal attendees are children under the age of 16. Children may attend a meeting with a parent or guardian; however, they must join the adult in the meeting and be supervised at all times in public and common areas.
The Meadows Foundation prohibits firearms or any other weapons on or in any of its properties or buildings, including the Meadows Conference Center. This includes licensed concealed carry permit holders but does not apply to authorized security personnel and peace officers.
Candles, confetti, and balloons are not allowed. Other types of decorations may be used on tabletops. Push pins, tacks, and tape may not be used on the walls.
There is no charge for the use of the meeting facilities.
Groups must request special approval to allow video streaming. Requests for streaming must be made a minimum of seven (7) business days prior to the date of the meeting.
The Meadows Conference Center reserves the right to review meeting details and content when a group requests permission to allow streaming. We also reserve the right to approve or decline requests featuring topics that contradict our mission or pose potential risk to our property or guests.
Press conferences of any kind are not permitted.
Groups may meet up to 15 times per calendar year.
Eligible organizations may book up to 15 meetings per calendar year. Reservations can be booked as far as one year in advance.
Occupancy limits for the meeting rooms will be enforced. Emergency exits should remain clear at all times. Groups are expected to cooperate with our staff’s efforts to maintain security of the buildings and grounds, and to provide for the safety of all visitors to the Center.
The grounds around the Meadows Conference Center are not part of the Center and, as such, are not available for groups to use for meeting space.
Secure parking is available at no charge.
- Groups are encouraged to use the main parking lot adjacent to the Center or the overflow lots on Liberty and Oak streets.
- Groups requiring special parking arrangements for buses or vans should advise their meeting coordinator when making reservations.
- The main parking lot has accessible spaces; parking in these spaces requires the vehicle to be licensed with either a license plate or a valid state hang-tag depicting the international mobility limitation.
- Guests are required to remove their vehicle from the parking lot after their meeting check-out time; overnight parking without permission is prohibited and violators may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- The Meadows Conference Center is not responsible for and assumes no liability arising from accidents, fire, theft, or damage to or loss of the vehicle or any article therein while on The Meadows Foundation property.
- Please view the available parking with this map of our property.
Yoga, aerobics, and all other exercise-centric meetings are not allowed at the Center.
The IRS prohibits private foundations such as The Meadows Foundation from being involved in any form of electoral politics and/or related activities, e.g., candidate campaigning, single or multiple candidate forums held prior to elections, candidate fundraising, etc. As a program of The Meadows Foundation, the Center is held to the same guidelines. Please call with any questions regarding these restrictions.
Once your meeting room has been reserved in our system, we will email a copy of the reservation contract to you.
You must confirm the reservation.
- Check the reservation contract to confirm that all details are correct. If you have any changes, please call your meeting coordinator.
- Sign the contract verifying the reservation is correct and that you have read and agree to abide by the Center’s policies and procedures.
- Sign and return the contract within 72 hours of receipt.
- Exceptions will be made for groups who schedule meetings fewer than 72 hours in advance as the result of another group’s cancellation or unexpected meeting space availability.
The Center is a smoke-free facility, which includes electronic cigarettes. Smoking is allowed outside the facility according to City of Dallas Ordinance 27440, which prohibits smoking within 15 feet of any entrance.
Space is only offered for meetings that are in support of an organization’s mission. In compliance with IRS guidelines, the Meadows Conference Center cannot host gatherings that are social, religious, or political. This includes banquets, award ceremonies, musical performances and concerts, exercise classes, candidate forums, or worship services. Please discuss any questions regarding these restrictions with your meeting coordinator.
During the winter season, Dallas area weather conditions may vary widely. The safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority. The Meadows Conference Center reserves the right to cancel meetings or revise business hours in case of inclement weather conditions, including ice, snow, freezing rain, tornado, and flooding.
- Closures: We follow the Dallas Independent School District’s weather-closure decisions. If the schools are closed, the Center is also closed.
- Change in Weather Conditions: Should weather conditions change during the day, attendees on-site will be notified and a decision may be made to bring meetings to a close for the safety of our guests as they leave the facility.
- Night and Weekend Closures: The Meadows Conference Center management will make the final decision when the meeting facility is open at night and on weekends. In making our decisions, we will consider weather and driving conditions before and after the meetings for both meeting attendees and our staff.
- Communication: As conditions allow, we will communicate decisions to adjust our business hours to the main meeting contact as soon as possible.
We will consider safety first and apologize in advance for any inconvenience that delays or closures may cause. Please call us to reschedule any meeting(s) if necessary at (214) 821-0911.